CLONMEL CHAMBER SHOPPING VOUCHERS
Clonmel Chamber Shopping Vouchers have been widely used throughout the town since their introduction in 2009. Almost eighty businesses in the town accept them from customers.
Now, with Christmas approaching we want to increase the amount of voucher accepting businesses to one hundred or more.
We, at the Chamber, are about to embark on a marketing campaign for the voucher scheme aimed at companies and individuals. This campaign will highlight how Clonmel Chamber Shopping Vouchers make an ideal gift for Christmas and how they support local businesses and jobs.
If your business would like to accept Clonmel Chamber Shopping Vouchers here are some points of information:
· Vouchers are available in €20 and €50 denominations.
· There is no sign up fee for businesses who wish to join the scheme.
· Clonmel Chamber, a not for profit organisation, charges a 3% redemption fee when vouchers are returned to us for payment. This fee is then used to market the scheme and to pay for new vouchers to be printed. This fee is significantly lower than other voucher schemes in operation at present.
· Since 2009 over €50,000 worth of vouchers has been redeemed by businesses in Clonmel.
· The aim of this scheme is to keep money in the local economy to support local businesses and jobs.
If you wish to join the scheme please contact us and ask for a Clonmel Chamber Shopping Voucher Agreement to be sent to you. As soon as we receive the signed agreement from your business we will then issue you with a window sticker to show that your business accepts vouchers. We will also add your business to the lists that are distributed to companies in Clonmel and to our website.
Clonmel Chamber has always been committed to supporting local businesses. We believe that if we have more businesses willing to accept the Clonmel Chamber Shopping Vouchers that more people will be willing to purchase them as a gift for a colleague, friend or relation.
I do hope that you will consider joining the scheme.
Wishing you continued success in business.
Chief Executive Officer,
Clonmel Chamber. « Back to All News Stories