(For those seeking assistance with ticket purchasing we have a step by step guide at the bottom of this page)
Clonmel Chamber is hosting an event in February to look at how private businesses can tender for government contracts. Even in these economically straitened times the Irish government spends in excess of €10 billion annually. This figure includes the entire gamut of government spending.
Over the past year many members have approached Clonmel Chamber and have asked us how they can be considered for government contracts. While many have used the e-tenders website, many have not used it or believe that they could be using it more effectively.
Mary O'Halloran from the National Procurement Service, a division of the OPW, will present to delegates at the event. She will outline the rules and regulations associated with the tendering process. She will then give a run through of how the e-tenders site works.
This event will be held in the Clonmel Park Hotel at 6pm. Tea/Coffee/Pastries will be served to attendees.
Presentation will cover:
Clonmel Chamber members can avail of a subsidised rate of €10. Non members tickets are €20 each.
If you do not have a PayPal account you can still purchase tickets online using a credit card. The steps are as follows:
1. To order tickets please select the option that best suits (Member/Non-Member). Then click 'Add to Cart'.
2. You will then have the option to specify how many tickets you need. If you would like to order 2 tickets please type 2 in the relevant box.
3. The next screen will offer you two options. On the left you will be asked to continue. On the right you will be asked to log in to your paypal account. Please select the option on the left - to continue.
4. The next option screen prompts you to 'Pay with Credit Card or Log In'. We suggest that you pay with credit card. Please input your details here. Remember, Paypal is a secure payment processor.
5. You will then have the option to review your payment and/or continue with other transactions.
If you have any problems please feel free to contact Clonmel Chamber on 052 61 26500.